New team, global leader
The excitement of joining a new team with plenty of shiny, ambitious projects in the pipeline meets the opportunity to work for an established, award-winning, global industry leader in this six-month contract-to-hire Adobe Experience Manager Developer role!
They’re providing stellar technology-leading products, systems, and services to their customers around the world while providing a great work culture for their employees. For years this company has received multiple awards that reaffirm they’re one of the best companies to work for in the world! With a fun, flexible office culture and a team environment with zero micromanagement, you’ll be ready to dive in head first at this organization as soon as you walk in the door. Use your Java, Adobe Experience Manager, and API experience to design and develop components, integrations, applications, efficient workflows, templates, content models, security models, and so much more. Share your ideas and they’ll help shape future designs, processes, and product features here! You’ll lead code reviews, automate build processes and deployments, and collaborate every day here. Plus, you’ll need to stay up to date on the latest technologies so you can mentor junior developers and implement them in one of the many new projects they have coming up.
The easiest part of this job: If you’ve always wanted to be a part of an exciting company with a global presence who provides their employees with a great company culture you’ve found the right place to work!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have around five years of Adobe Experience Manager experience this won’t be the right job for you.
Join a new team with new projects in an established, award-winning, global company in this six-month contract-to-hire Adobe Experience Manager opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Tuition Reimbursement
What you’ll be doing:
– Design and develop Adobe Experience Manager components, integrations, and applications
– Design efficient workflows, templates, content models, and security models
– Analyze business requirements and turn them into specific architecture while designing internal development methodologies
– Document project progress and milestones for an internal team
– Support and resolve issues for Adobe Experience Manager components, integrations, and applications
– Share ideas and help shape future designs, processes, and product features
– Lead code reviews, automate build processes and deployments, and collaborate in a team environment with minimal supervision
– Mentor junior developers and stay up to date on the latest technologies
What you need:
– Adobe Experience Manager