Yes to flextime, no to red tape
There are few things quite as limiting and frustrating as a company filled with red tape. Say no to red tape and say yes to flextime, career advancement, sharing your out of the box ideas, and moving quickly into Angular 4/5 development in this fantastic Angular 2 Web Master role!
This fast-growing company is as stable as can be! They’re still fairly small but they’re growing quickly and offering the tools you need to learn and make awesome things. Get the free reign you want, the collaboration you love, and great benefits like flextime here. All you need is experience with Angular 2, HTML, CSS, SEO Web Standards, SQL, Git, and possibly Angular 5 or Python. Develop attractive, functional websites, focusing on the front end, and implement SEO web standards throughout. You’ll need to learn quickly, occasionally work on a Saturday, and move into Angular 4/5 development as soon as possible. Roll with the punches, play a pivotal role in a fun company, and advance your career!
The easiest part of this job: You’re always hungry for more technical knowledge and this opportunity lets you work with a team who feels the same way and works together to learn and implement new technology.
The hardest part of this job: If you love dealing with red tape this won’t be the right work environment for you.
Say no to red tape and say yes to flextime, sharing your out of the box ideas, collaborating with a fun team, and career advancement in this Angular 2 Web Master opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($75,000-$85,000)
– Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaborate and contribute creative ideas in a fun team environment
– Implement SEO web standards throughout the front end web development process
– Develop attractive, functional websites and communicate effectively
– Move quickly to transition from Angular 2 development to Angular 4/5 development
– Roll with the punches, play a pivotal role in the company, and advance your career
What you need:
– Angular 2
– SEO Web Standards
– Angular 5 is a plus
– Python is a plus