Wear jeans everyday & never get bored!
Slacks, dress pants, business casual attire—call them whatever you want, I call them uncomfortable! Wouldn’t it be nice to wear jeans every day and never get bored in a challenging, fun, fast-paced work environment? If you said yes you may be a great fit for this AS/400 Developer opportunity!
This large organization has a tight-knit IT department that’s collaborative and always working at a break-neck pace. If you like working for a company that challenges you with new problems and always throws exciting new opportunities your way you’ve come to the right place! Although you’re working in a corporate office, feel free to wear jeans everyday and put your experience with RPG, RPG3, AS/400, and lsuite to good use. If you happen to have experience with Hawkeye, JQuery, or ERP those could come in handy here. You’ll use your detail-oriented mindset to design, implement, test, monitor, enhance, and maintain important application software and any relevant subsystems. In order to succeed in this position you’ll need to be able to analyze, problem-solve, and effectively communicate so you can lead troubleshooting work sessions and ensure the best experience for end users.
The easiest part of this job: If you love working at a fast-pace and earning great benefits like plenty of PTO and Holidays you’ll really love this job opportunity!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have experience with AS/400, RPG,a nd RPG3 coding this won’t be the right job for you.
Ready to wear jeans every day and never get bored? Work at a fast-pace with a tight-knit IT team you’ll love in this AS/400 Developer role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($85,000-$95,000)
– 401k with match after 1st year
– 2 Weeks PTO
– 11 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Execute detail-oriented design of important software
– Implement and test the software
– Monitor, enhance, and maintain existing application software and any relevant subsystems
– Analyze, problem-solve, and effectively communicate
– Resolve any application issues and lead troubleshooting work sessions
– Communicate and coordinate with various teams to ensure the best experience for end users
What you need:
– Hawkeye is a plus
– JQuery is a plus
– ERP is a plus