Business mindset & great 401k match
If you can keep business needs in mind while coding and you want a 401k with a great match, you’ve come to the right place. Join an IT team that’s bursting with growth and known for their long tenures in this ASP.Net Developer role!
This stable startup is backed by a larger company and starting to really emphasize technology. Wear jeans or shorts in this relaxed, open environment where you’ll be developing new applications, updating existing applications, customizing applications and platforms for clients, and so much more. You’ll need to be able to collaborate and communicate effectively here and you’ll need experience with ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, WCF, and WPF. Code applications, execute functional integration test plans, and work with a small team as you expand your technical knowledge and programming skills. You’ll also communicate technology designs and decisions to management, which is where your keen business mindset will really come in handy!
The easiest part of this job: Wear jeans or shorts every day and get great perks like a 401k with 3% match!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have a business mindset or a desire to expand your technical and programming knowledge this won’t be the right job for you.
Put your business mindset and expanding technical skills to good use at a fun, stable startup that offers a great 401k match in this ASP.Net Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($70,000-$90,000)
– 401k with 3% Match
– 2 Weeks PTO
– 9 Holidays
– 5 Personal Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop new applications and update existing applications with newer technologies
– Customize platforms and applications for clients
– Collaborate, communicate, and understand business requirements and needs throughout the application architecture and development process
– Execute functional integration test plans
– Code applications and communicate technology designs and decisions to management
– Work with a small team and expand your technical knowledge and programming skills
What you need: