Creative & outgoing tech expert
Sharing is caring, it can be fun! Especially when you’re sharing your full life cycle and technical expertise. If you’re a creative & outgoing tech expert who is ready to share and get great benefits from a company who cares, don’t miss this ASP.Net MVC Developer role!
This nationally successful company is known for their work hard, play hard culture, their diversity, and their solid footing in their industry for decades. In fact, some of their employees have been their for two decades! Why? Because they love the creative, fun atmosphere, the chance to interact directly with clients, and the great benefits like plenty of PTO, flextime, and partial telecommuting. If you have experience with ASP.Net MVC and possibly agency experience, front end (full stack) experience, or UI/UX skills you’ll be a great fit for this position. Provide technical leadership and expertise for the full software development lifecycle in this exciting, creative environment where you’ll get to work directly with clients to understand their needs. You’ll architect and create technical specifications that will work with both onsite and offsite teams as you collaboratively build, test, and release a variety of applications on different platforms and frameworks. Some of the projects you’ll be working on right away will be customer portals and data access services, but there are plenty of exciting projects in the pipeline here! If you’re the kind of person who asks questions in the early stages of a project before something becomes too big of a problem, you’re a great fit for this position.
The easiest part of this job: Your outgoing personality and technical expertise won’t go to waste in this work hard, play hard atmosphere where you get to interact directly with clients and shape the future technical landscape.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not confident in your full life cycle and technical expertise this won’t be the right role for you.
Join a creative, fun, work hard and play hard atmosphere where your technical expertise is needed and where you’ll get great benefits in this ASP.Net MVC Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($86,000-$115,000)
– Partial Telecommuting
– 2 Weeks PTO
– 10 Sick/Personal Days
– 13 holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Provide technical leadership and expertise for the full software development lifecycle
– Interact directly with clients to gather requirements and assess their needs
– Build, test, and release a variety of applications on different platforms and frameworks
– Architect and create technical specifications that will work with both onsite and offsite teams
– Work with customer portals and data access services
– Be aware of risks before it’s too late and fix problems before they occur
– Stay up to date on the latest technologies and recommend them for future projects
What you need:
– ASP.Net MVC
– Agency experience is a plus
– Front End (Full Stack) experience is a plus
– UI/UX skills are a plus