Close-knit meets career investment
If you’re a racecar driver, you get your kicks when the rubber meets the road. If you’re a passionate, collaborative ASP.Net MVC Developer, you get your thrills when a close-knit team meets a company that invests in your career and helps you grow.
Located in a beautiful area, this stable company has been thriving for generations. They have a great work culture that focuses on career investment by promoting from within, fosters an inclusive environment, and they even have a monthly company-wide meeting where staff is encouraged to share new initiatives. Their close-knit, family-like culture can’t be beat and neither can their benefits like profit sharing and tuition reimbursement! If you want to work for this organization, you’ll need experience with ASP.Net MVC, Bootstrap, Angular 2 and possibly r CI/CD Pipelines. Then, you’ll be able to collaboratively develop a core application in their Agile environment. Want to work with the latest .Net technologies, Angular 4, and Octopus Deploy? You will here! Juggle multiple projects such as supporting high-visibility web applications, enhancing and developing company portals, updating legacy web applications, and work with users to understand their needs. It’s important to stay up to date on the latest technology and participate in design discussions here. This tight-knit environment is the perfect place to collaborate, share ideas, and grow your career!
The easiest part of this job: From fun monthly birthday celebrations to perks like profit sharing, it’s easy to see why this close-knit company attracts the best-of-the-best!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to collaborate and grow this won’t be the right work environment for you.
A close-knit team you’ll love being a part of meets the career investment you need to excel and grow in this ASP.Net MVC Developer role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($90,000-$105,000)
– Profit Sharing
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Monthly Birthday Celebrations
– Free Coffee
– 3 Weeks PTO
– 7 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaboratively develop a core application in an Agile environment
– Share ideas that contribute to projects and participate in design discussions
– Implement and support high-visibility web applications
– Enhance company portals and legacy web applications
– Work with users to understand needs and technical requirements
– Stay up to date with the latest technology and juggle multiple projects
– Work with the latest .Net technologies, Angular 4, and Octopus Deploy
What you need:
– ASP.Net MVC
– Angular 2
– CI/CD Pipelines are a plus