Thought leader in perks-filled office
With an ocean of influence and a rapid river of growth, you’ll be a true thought leader in this Azure Cloud Engineer role that’s overflowing with perks like a coffee bar, snack bar, free parking, tons of PTO, and a charitable giving program.
From a breathtaking view in their local office to an open, cubicle-free environment, this thriving company has a work environment you’ll appreciate every day. Act as the go-to person for the company’s transition to the Cloud. Work directly with the CTO and be a thought leader for both the R&D team and the System Administration team. Use your Chef, Azure, AWS, and System Administration skills to architect, design, and hands-on deploy a variety of Cloud first deployments. If you happen to have experience with Docker, Containers, PAAS, IAAS, or replatforming Cloud strategy that will come in handy as you help them move from an IAAS model to a PAAS model and handle the company’s replatforming Cloud strategy. You’ll work mostly with Azure but have the opportunity to get hands-on with other Cloud tech like AWS. Help reinvent and improve the company’s infrastructure and build tools and automation to configure, deploy, and maintain various components and services on the Cloud platform.
The easiest part of this job: Be a thought leader and enjoy a great match on your 401k, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, and plenty of other perks.
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to work in a Microsoft shop and mostly focus on Azure this won’t be the right job for you.
Ready to be a thought leader in a perks-filled office that needs your help moving to the Cloud? You’ll love this Azure Cloud Engineer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($125,000-$150,000)
– 401k with 50% Match up to 6%
– Charitable Giving Program
– Employee Referral Program
– Education Assistance Program
– Relocation Assistance
– Gym Membership
– Coffee Bar
– Snack Bar
– Ping-Pong Table
– Free Parking
– 4 Weeks PTO
– 10 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Work directly with the CTO and take ownership over the transition to the Cloud
– Architect, design, and hands-on deploy a variety of Cloud first deployments
– Help move from an IAAS model to a PAAS model and handle the company’s replatforming Cloud strategy
– Work mostly with Azure but get hands-on with other Cloud tech like AWS
– Help reinvent and improve the company’s infrastructure and be a thought leader for the R&D and System Administration teams
– Build tools and automation to configure, deploy, and maintain various components and services on the Cloud platform
What you need:
– System Administration
– Docker is a plus
– Containers is a plus
– PAAS is a plus
– IAAS is a plus
– Replatforming Cloud Strategy is a plus