Small, loud team moves legacy to NodeJS
Are you loud and proud? Are you energetic and frenetic? Are you as collaborative as can be and looking to join a small team you’ll love? Help update a legacy system and move it to NodeJS in this Back End Developer opportunity!
The easiest part of this job: This fun, energetic atmosphere is the perfect place for a loud, passionate technologist like you to thrive!
The hardest part of this job: If you aren’t upbeat you may not fit in on this growing development team.
Join a small, loud team that’s moving their legacy system to NodeJS and so much more in this Back End Developer role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$120,000)
– 3 Weeks PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Refactor and update a legacy system to NodeJS
– Focus on back end design and development of new features
– Build services and integrations for an existing system
– Architect scalable back end solutions and optimize performance
– Collaborate, help estimate timelines, and gather requirements
– Debug and unit test endpoints and code base
What you need:
– Rest API
– .Net Suite is a plus
– PHP or Python is a plus