Ambitious projects, humble techie
Calling all humble, honest, passionate technologists! Do you want to tackle a full plate of ambitious projects you’ll love? Don’t miss out on this one year Backend C#.Net Developer contract opportunity!
This growing company is expanding and rewriting their innovative web services platform and they need your help. If you value teamwork, honesty, and humility you’ll fit in perfectly on this team that knows how to work hard and have fun along the way! Use your C#, .Net and SQL experience to work on a web services platform stack, do object-oriented programming, work on the authentication layer for an existing software platform, and take ownership of your projects from requirements gathering to implementation. If you happen to have experience with Visual Studio 2015, working on the authentication layer on a software platform, and working on a web services platform from scratch those skills will come in handy here. You’ll help set up a stack and perform tech miracles in an exciting company that’s rebuilding their tech foundation and hiring passionate, humble people like you!
The easiest part of this job: If you love to collaborate but still want to have ownership over the work you do, this is the right work environment for you.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re bubbly or cocky you may not fit in well here.
Are you a humble techie who is ready to take on fun, ambitious projects in a team environment? Look no further than this one year Backend C#.Net Developer contract role!
What you’ll be doing:
– Work on a web services platform stack and do object-oriented programming
– Work on the authentication layer for an existing software platform
– Take ownership of your pieces of development from requirements gathering to design to development to implementation
– Collaborate in a team environment and help set up a new stack
– Create and work with transactional databases
– Help expand and rewrite a web services platform to empower new mobile and web front ends
– Learn quickly and be a team player in a Windows environment
What you need:
– Experience working on the authentication layer on a software platform is a plus
– Experience working on a web services platform from scratch is a plus
– Visual Studio 2015 is a plus