Growth & a Java/AWS split
When almost everyone in the company’s management has moved up internally, you know you’re in a place where you can grow. Work for a company with plenty of growth opportunities and split your time between Java and AWS in this Backend Java Software Engineer role.
From the moment you step into this laid back, quiet atmosphere you’ll see why they’re so innovative. With plenty of employees with an engineer mentality and an environment that’s anything but corporate, the people who work here are excited to create something new and grow from within. Plus, when you work for this company, you get great benefits like free employee medical insurance, a 401k with 3% match, and tuition reimbursement. In order to succeed in this position you need experience with Java, C++, AWS, and possibly TCP/IP. You’ll split your time between Java and C++ and AWS as you design, develop, implement, test, and debug software. Write embedded code in a team environment where proof of concepts and documentation are required and both collaborative and independent work can be expected.
The easiest part of this job: Improve your work-life balance with benefits like flextime and build an application that’s totally new and innovative.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re looking to work in a very corporate, structured environment this may not be the right job for you.
Work with managers who have all grown from within, get great benefits like tuition reimbursement, and split your focus between Java and AWS in this Backend Java Software Engineer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($110,000-$135,000)
– Free Employee Medical
– 401k with 3% Match
– Tuition Reimbursement
What you’ll be doing:
– Split your time between 60% Java and C++ development and 40% AWS
– Design, implement, test, and debug software
– Write embedded code in a team environment
– Create proof of concepts for design and work with the Cloud Services Team to create innovative solutions for monitoring data in the Cloud
– Analyze and implement solutions while collaborating with Product Management
– Document and work both independently and collaboratively
What you need:
– TCP/IP is a plus
– Networking is a plus
– Azure is a plus