Work-life balance & POS applications
Priorities are personal, what matters most to you may not matter as much to someone else. That’s why working for a casual, family-oriented company that prioritizes work-life balance is a great idea! Work with POS and payment processing in this Business Analyst role where your work-life balance will be prioritized.
When you step into this office you’ll see a midsized IT team who are all having fun, doing a ton of team building activities, and working hard. Also, they’re probably wearing shorts thanks to the super casual dress code! If you’re able to communicate effectively with technologists and nontechnical professionals and you have a Bachelor’s degree, experience with POS, Webservices, and payment processing this position is a great fit for you. Evaluate existing systems and applications to find areas for improvement, communicate effectively with internal and third party development teams, identify new software solutions, maintain knowledge of existing systems and databases, and so much more. You’ll stay busy in this company but they’ll always prioritize your work-life balance and you’ll never have to work on your birthday!
The easiest part of this job: Explain complex technical processes to less technical people, communicate with your fellow technologists, and earn bonuses.
The hardest part of this job: If your communication skills are lacking this won’t be the right job for you.
Use your experience with POS and payment processing at a company that will prioritize your work-life balance in this Business Analyst opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($71,000-$87,000)
– 401k with 100% match up to 4%
– Birthday Off
– 10 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Evaluate existing systems and applications to find areas for improvements
– Define project requirements, document systems and integrations, and communicate effectively with internal and third party development teams
– Identify new software solutions, maintain knowledge of existing system and databases, and make sure specifications are comprehensive
– Explain processes to other teams and less technical people
What you need:
– Payment Processing experience