Enhance POS & have fun at work
Whether you have a “life is a party” mentality or you just want to have more fun at work, this Business Analyst opportunity is right up your alley! Join a family-oriented company you’ll love that emphasizes team building events, fun at work, and work-life balance.
With over one hundred employees and a culture so casual you can wear shorts to work, this company has a welcoming environment you’ll appreciate from day one. Incredibly family oriented and always stressing the importance of work-life balance, this company offers great perks like bonuses, a 401k with a great match, and your birthday off every year. Put your POS, payment processing, and Webservices experience to good use as you evaluate existing POS and payment processing applications to identify areas that need to be enhanced. Then, you’ll communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams as you define requirements, enhance and optimize existing applications, and troubleshoot applications. You’ll be explaining highly technical processes to less technical employees so your communication skills need to be excellent if you want to excel here.
The easiest part of this job: If you love to have fun at work and do a lot of team building activities you’re in the right place!
The hardest part of this job: If you can’t clearly explain technical processes to less technical people this won’t be the right job for you.
If you want to have fun at work and be a part of a casual, family-oriented company that emphasizes work-life balance you’ll love this Business Analyst role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($75,000-$87,000)
– 401k with 100% Match up to 4%
– Birthday Off
– 10 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Evaluate existing POS and payment processing applications to identify areas that need to be enhanced
– Define requirements for integrations to third party systems and maintain documentation
– Enhance and optimize existing POS and payment applications
– Communicate effectively with technical teams and non-technical teams
– Troubleshoot a variety of applications and escalate issues when needed
What you need:
– Payment Processing experience