Agile Team, POS experience, & Flextime
Everyone gets excited by millions of dollars but only technologists with POS experience get excited by millions of transactions. If your heart skips a beat just thinking about collaborating with an Agile team to build applications that handle millions of transactions, don’t miss this flextime-filled C#.Net Developer opportunity!
With a well-established management team and a penchant for hiring self-starters who love technology, it’s no wonder this national company has continued to excel and succeed! If you have experience with C#.Net, WPF, SQL, and T-SQL you’ll be able to step into this exciting role and develop new applications while enhancing existing systems. Adhering to coding standards and meeting project deadlines won’t be hard for a highly motivated technologist like you. Get ready to provide timely solutions, streamline processes, and collaborate with your Agile tactical support team and the QA team on a regular basis. For all your hard work you’ll get great benefits you really want like tuition reimbursement and flextime!
The easiest part of this job: Building and maintaining applications that handle millions of transactions is a challenge but, for the right technologist, it’s an exciting challenge!
The hardest part of this job: While you don’t need experience with MVC, POS or Retail, that experience is preferred for this position.
Be a part of an exciting, collaborative, Agile team and put your POS experience to good use in this flextime-filled C#.Net Developer role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($90,000-$110,000)
– Tuition Reimbursement
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaboratively build and maintain applications that handle millions of transactions
– Enhance existing systems and develop new applications
– Test applications and participate in peer code reviews
– Provide timely solutions, streamline processes, and work with the QA team throughout the software development lifecycle
– Adhere to coding standards and meet project deadlines
What you need:
– MVC is a plus
– POS or Retail experience is a plus
– Experience Designing and/or developing WPF applications is a plus