Communicative & cutting-edge
Are you open to using newer technologies like Microservices, AWS, and GO? Are you a communicative tech agnostic who can work well with others? If you said yes twice join a worldwide, industry-leading company in this MEAN Stack Software Engineer role!
For over 40 years this company has prioritized cutting-edge technology and they’ve expanded into a worldwide industry leader. With plenty of onsite benefits like a gym, game room, medical center, dentist and hygienist, and cafeteria, you’ll basically never have to leave the office if you don’t want to! Join a group of communicative techies and put your MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, REST based API’s, and AWS experience to good use as you collaboratively develop and enhance internal applications. If you happen to have experience with Angular 4, orchestration tools like Docker or Kubernetes, GO, or Microservices it will come in handy here. Use the latest and greatest technologies to build prototypes, develop scalable solutions, optimize application performance, improve application infrastructure, and so much more.
The easiest part of this job: From employee appreciation days to flexible hours to a 401k with match, this company offers benefits that will make you feel valued every day!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not open to using and learning cutting-edge technologies this won’t be the right job for you.
Are you a communicative Mean Stack Software Engineer who wants to use cutting-edge technology and get great onsite perks? Don’t miss this awesome opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($90,000-$120,000)
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Hours
– Employee Gym
– Employee Medical Center
– Employee Dentist and Hygienist
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Game Room
– Employee Appreciation Days
– Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaborate with various departments to develop and enhance internal applications using the MEAN stack or MERN stack
– Develop scalable solutions and optimize application performance
– Build prototypes, stay up to date on the newest technologies, and evaluate new technology for upcoming projects
– Build new features and application infrastructure while advocating for programming best practices and standards
– Be open to learning new technologies and implement them on the job
What you need:
– REST based API’s
– Angular 4 is a plus
– Orchestration tools like Docker or Kubernetes are a plus
– GO is a plus
– Microservices are a plus