Smart team players meet with end-users
When you’re stuck in the office doing research and developing research algorithms, it’s easy to feel disconnected from end-users. But, in this exciting Data Scientist opportunity, you’ll get to interact with end-users, code in a team environment, teach others within your area of expertise, and learn on the job. If you love to interact and communicate you’ll thrive here!
Work in an open, casual office where you’ll be surrounded by curious, driven, humble team players just like you. Although the existing team is fairly introverted, everyone is friendly and excited to work together on some really cutting-edge projects that help save people’s lives! Get your hands dirty in a relatively new field and use your Python, Linux, and possibly deep learning and healthcare industry experience to research, analyze, interact with end-users, and collaboratively code as you transition research algorithms into production software. This team may be small but they all make a point of sharing their expertise with each other so you can both teach and learn on this young, energetic, knowledge-hungry team.
The easiest part of this job: Attend fun company outings, get a generous 3 weeks of PTO, and get a great 6% match on your 401k here!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to interact with end users and do a bit of travel as needed this won’t be the right job for you.
Work on cutting-edge projects with smart team players like yourself and meet regularly with end-users in this awesome Data Scientist role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($70,000-$110,000)
– 401k with 6% Match
– 3 Weeks PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Research new diagnostic applications and interact with end-users to understand their needs
– Analyze multi spectral imaging and computer aided protection and diagnosis of diseases
– Collaborate with product development engineers, data scientists, programmers, and statisticians to transition research algorithms into production software
– Code within a team and do a bit of travel as needed
– Teach others within your area of expertise and learn on the job
What you need:
– Deep Learning is a plus
– Healthcare Industry is a plus