Master data, passionate team, & 401k match
When you’re making a smoothie, you take several delicious ingredients, throw them in a blender, and create something amazing. This Data Specialist opportunity is kind of like the smoothie you could create when you combine control of master data, collaboration with a fast-paced and passionate team, and a 401k with 5% match. Drink up!
Work hard, play hard, and maintain master data governance rules. That’s how the saying goes, right? It is in this position! Join a family owned and family oriented company where the work hard, play hard mentality is essential to their company culture and evaluate, validate, and execute master data requests making sure they align with best practices and master data governance rules. In order to succeed in this position you need experience with SQL Server, ACES and PIES, digital management, data analysis, and possibly experience managing teams. Your days will consist of multi-tasking as you execute and track data collection and validation projects, liaise with business units to understand requirements and the impact of changes to master data, prioritize and analyze requests for data maintenance to make sure standards are met, perform statistical and relational analysis of large data sets to find inconsistencies and anomalies, write SQL queries, and so much more. If you can work at a fast pace and have at least four years of data analysis experience this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The easiest part of this job: You’ll work hard here but you’ll also play hard at fun company events like BBQ’s thrown by the CEO.
The hardest part of this job: If you’ve never created policies and templates for data management this may not be the right job for you.
Blend control of master data, passionate coworkers, and a great 401k match together and what do you get? This delicious Data Specialist role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$100,000)
– 401k with 5% Match
What you’ll be doing:
– Evaluate, validate, and execute master data requests in a multi-system environment including requests to create, change, extend, block, unblock, activate, deactivate, or otherwise modify master data
– Maintain master data governance rules and standard operating procedures as you communicate and liaise with business units to understand requirements and the impact of changes to master data
– Execute and track data collection and validation projects
– Prioritize and analyze requests for data maintenance to make sure standards are met and maintained
– Perform statistical and relational analysis of large data sets to find inconsistencies and anomalies
– Multi-task and apply best practices when reviewing requests
– Write SQL queries and import and export using SQL
What you need:
– SQL Server
– ACES and PIES (Automotive Industry)
– Digital Management experience
– 4 or more years of Data Analysis
– Team management experience is a plus