Oracle, SQL, and free food all over
What is black, white, and red all over? A newspaper! What job has Oracle, SQL, and free catered breakfasts and lunches all over? This superb Database Architect opportunity you won’t want to miss!
Would you thrive in a Java environment? Is test-driven development your favorite kind? Do you love doing daily standups in an Agile atmosphere? If you said yes, you are tailor-made to fit in at this established global industry leader. With an upcoming IPO that has everyone excited and plenty of room to grow into a senior-level, team lead, or management role, this organization is bursting with opportunities for someone with your Oracle and SQL expertise. If you happen to have experience with Hibernate, that skill will benefit you here because you’ll be working in a Java environment. Architect out databases in Oracle and SQL, participate in daily standups, execute test-driven development, and hit the ground running on multiple projects. This company has multiple clients with back ends that need expertly architected databases, are you up to the challenge?
The easiest part of this job: With perks like free Rangers tickets and catered breakfast and lunch it’s no wonder why employees love working here!
The hardest part of this job: If you can’t architect out databases in both Oracle and SQL this won’t be the right job for you.
What job has Oracle, SQL, free food, and growth opportunities all over? This Database Architect role that you won’t want to miss out on!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($140,000-$180,000)
– Long-term and Short-term Disability
– Catered Breakfast and Lunch
– Free Rangers Tickets
What you’ll be doing:
– Architect out databases in Oracle and SQL
– Participate in daily standups in an Agile environment and hit the ground running on multiple projects
– Execute test driven development in a Java environment for multiple clients
– Potentially grow into a senior level role, team lead position, or management position
What you need:
– Hibernate is a plus