Give quality, get quality
Deadlines don’t intimidate you, the chance to use a variety of technical tools excites you, and finding issues motivates you to problem solve. If you’re a reliable extrovert who can deliver quality solutions and projects on time you’ll get quality perks in this Business Intelligence Developer opportunity!
For over a decade this successful organization has been known for the high quality of work they deliver. They like to hire jack-of-all-trades types who aren’t too specialized or tied to one technology and shower them in great benefits like a 401k with 100% match up to 5%, annual summer trips, an onsite gym, and onsite games like Ping Pong and Ms. Pac Man! If you can deliver high quality projects and solutions you’ll play a key role in this amazing organization. Use your experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Microsoft Power BI, and SQL development to blend complex data sources and meet stakeholder’s requirements.
The easiest part of this job: You’ll love the casual, social atmosphere at this office!
The hardest part of this job: Although you don’t need it, having a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or other related fields is a plus.
If you can deliver quality solutions and projects by their deadline you’ll get great perks like an onsite gym and annual summer trips in this Business Intelligence Developer role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($60,000-$85,000)
– 401k with 100% match up to 5%
– Annual Summer Trips
– Onsite Gym
– Onsite Games
– 3 Weeks PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Deliver quality solutions and projects that blend complex data sources and meet stakeholder’s requirements
– Deliver high quality projects using a variety of tools like SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Microsoft Power BI, SQL, and Windows Server
– Meet deadlines and play a key role in identifying data issues and problem solving
What you need:
– Microsoft Power BI
– SQL development
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related fields is a plus