Full lifecycle meets tuition reimbursement
Like a full moon or a full pizza, the full DevOps lifecycle inspires awe! From load balancing to databases, you love building and maintaining the whole DevOps stack, and that’s why you’re a great fit for this six-month DevOps Engineer contract-to-hire role where you’ll get great benefits like tuition reimbursement.
Why work for an average company when you could work for a global industry leader that’s consistently ranked among the world’s best places to work? This organization is proud to invest in their people and their culture, which is why they offer great benefits like a wellness program and a 401k with match. Use your experience with AWS, Azure, API, and possibly Docker, TeamCity, Octopus, Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef. You’ll have a wide variety of responsibilities here including devising logging strategy, developing production systems, troubleshooting, deploying and monitoring on premise and cloud based production systems, and more! This is the perfect place to work if you love to work with cutting-edge technology and be surrounded by other passionate technologists.
The easiest part of this job: From tuition reimbursement to education assistance, you can easily keep up with the latest and greatest technologies thanks to the benefits offered here.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not interested in a contract-to-hire role this won’t be the right job for you.
Work on the full DevOps lifecycle at an award-winning, global company that offers great benefits like tuition reimbursement in this six-month DevOps Engineer contract-to-hire opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Long-term and Short-term Disability
– Life and Accidental Death
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Education Assistance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Wellness Program
What you’ll be doing:
– Manage the full DevOps lifecycle
– Develop, test, and release production systems
– Deploy, automate, and monitor both on premise and cloud based production systems
– Devise logging strategy and improve systems to keep everything running smoothly
– Make sure all systems are scalable, secure, and performing up to full capacity
– Troubleshoot multiple systems and problem solve
– Recommend architecture improvements, process improvements, and new technologies to implement
– Work with the IT security team, software engineers, and others to ensure systems are up to set standards
– Lead code release management and work with minimal management
What you need:
– Docker is a plus
– TeamCity is a plus
– Octopus is a plus
– Bamboo is a plus
– Jenkins is a plus
– Maven is a plus
– Ant is a plus
– Ansible is a plus
– Puppet is a plus
– Chef is a plus