Juggle, travel, & eat
The days of the traveling circus are long gone. But, in a way, you can keep their memory alive in this Director of Professional Services job where you’ll juggle multiple implementations, travel up to 25% of the time, and eat free catered breakfast and lunch!
Join a leading global provider of cutting-edge technology who has been around since 1999. With big name, recognizable clients that you’ll get to travel to, give presentations to, and interact with directly, this company is the perfect place for a strategic, well-spoken, multitasker like you. As long as you have the ability to gain security clearance and you have experience with regional consulting, project management, and possibly a PMP, a CPM, and/or SaaS experience, you’re qualified to tackle this challenging, rewarding position. You’ll lead customer implementations and review proposals to determine costs, deadlines, requirements, funding, and more. Then, while you’re juggling multiple implementations at once, you’ll put together presentations for potential clients, travel to current and potential clients, report directly to the CEO, supervise 3 people and ensure all projects beneath you run smoothly. When you’re in the office, you’ll work in an open, casual environment surrounded by dedicated coworkers who love what they do. Plus, you’ll get great benefits like catered breakfasts and lunches and free Rangers tickets!
The easiest part of this job: From your competitive salary to the commissions you earn to your great benefits, you’ll feel well rewarded for your hard work here.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not an effective communicator or you’re not good at multitasking this won’t be the right job for you.
Who needs to join the traveling circus when you can juggle projects, travel, and eat free catered meals in this Director of Professional Services opportunity? Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($130,000-$150,000)
– Long-term and Short-term Disability
– Catered Breakfast and Lunch
– Free Rangers Tickets
What you’ll be doing:
– Lead customer implementations and review proposals to determine costs, deadlines, requirements, funding and more
– Put together and deliver presentations for potential clients
– Multitask and juggle multiple implementations at once
– Report directly to the CEO and supervise 3 people, making sure all projects beneath you run smoothly
– Travel up to 25% of the time to current and potential clients
– Evaluate data and metrics and develop reports for stakeholders
– Oversee project management teams and establish and maintain a framework for issue resolution
What you need:
– Regional consulting experience
– Project Management experience
– Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
– PMP is a plus
– CPM is a plus
– SaaS is a plus