Use emerging tech & get flextime
Industry norms and doing things the same way they’ve always been done are the stuff of nightmares for an innovative Director of Technology like you. Be an advocate for emerging technologies and get great perks like flextime in this exciting new opportunity!
With many devoted, Fortune 500 clients relying on them to break industry standards and set them on the path to innovation, this company needs someone as passionate as you are about emerging technologies. In this position you’ll be an advocate for emerging technologies in critical client sessions and you’ll guide engineering teams as they create quality solutions using the new tech you love. In order to succeed in this position you need experience with delivering client facing (B2C) digital solutions, AngularJS, Backbone, HTML, Mobile, and AWS or Heroku. You’ll also need a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or a related field. Exceeding industry norms and having an entrepreneurial mindset are critical if you want to thrive in this position where you establish protocols, tools, baseline components, widgets, code snippets, and more that will improve quality and consistency. You’ll lead critical client sessions, contribute to sales presentations, and travel to interface with clients up to 50% of the time. If you can architect high quality solutions and establish emerging tech credibility you’re in the right place!
The easiest part of this job: Flextime, a 401k with Match, and generous PTO are only the beginning of the amazing benefits you get at this award-winning company.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not passionate about emerging technology this won’t be the right job for you.
Advocate for emerging technology, innovate for and interface with Fortune 500 clients, and get great perks like flextime in this Director of Technology role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($160,000-$180,000)
– 401k with Match
– Generous PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Identify emerging technologies that would benefit client applications
– Be an advocate for emerging technologies and their potential uses
– Guide engineering teams as they create quality solutions
– Lead critical client sessions and contribute to sales presentations
– Establish protocols, tools, baseline components, widgets, code snippets, and more that will improve quality and consistency
– Architect high quality solutions and establish credibility
What you need:
– Experience delivering client facing (B2C) digital solutions
– Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or related field
– AWS or Heroku