Optimize & A/B test at a fast pace
Zoom! Faster than a speeding bullet or any racecar driver, your technical mind works quickly to optimize data-driven strategies, A/B test, do ad-hoc reporting, and so much more. Take your technical expertise to a family-oriented company that loves working at a fast pace as much as you do in this E-Commerce Data Analyst opportunity!
For over 50 years, this successful company has been expanding and thriving! With a presence in over 26 states and a large employee count in their Southern California office, this company is a great place to work if you want to be surrounded by dedicated, fast-paced people like yourself who have a work hard, play hard mentality. Regularly attend fun BBQ’s with the CEO and party with a collaborative team you’ll love working with every day. You’ll need at least 3 years of e-commerce data analysis experience as well as experience with Adobe or Google Analytics, A/B testing, ad-hoc reporting, and possibly automotive industry experience here. You’ll manage analytics training, optimize data tracking and quality, proactively execute a wide range of data analyses, answer business-related questions with data analyses, do ad-hoc reporting, track development and analytics timelines, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver actionable insights. From designing and analyzing A/B tests to driving KPI improvements and identifying KPI goals, you’ll have plenty of exciting work to sink your teeth into here!
The easiest part of this job: This family-owned company is a great place to share your ideas and have your expertise valued. Plus, you’ll get a great match on your 401k!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t like working at a fast pace this won’t be the right job for you.
Ready to optimize and A/B test at a fast pace in a fun, family-oriented company where your expertise is valued? Don’t miss out on this E-Commerce Data Analyst role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($90,000-$110,000)
– 401k with 5% Match
What you’ll be doing:
– Optimize a company’s data-driven strategy and proactively execute a wide range of data analyses
– Identify trends, issues, and opportunities across e-commerce sites and answer business-related questions with data analyses
– Do Ad-Hoc reporting, gather requirements, track timelines for development and analytics projects, and document internal processes
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver actionable insights
– Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements and identify KPI goals
– Optimize data tracking and quality and manage analytics training
What you need:
– 3 Years of e-commerce data analysis experience
– Adobe or Google Analytics
– A/B Testing
– Ad-Hoc Reporting
– Automotive industry experience is a plus