Bridge the gap in a fast-paced startup
The easiest part of this job: You’re a great collaborator which is why it’ll be easy for you to work with the UI/UX team and bridge the gap between technical implementation and graphical design.
The hardest part of this job: You don’t need a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science for this job but it is preferred.
Ready to bridge the gap in a fast-paced startup you’ll love being a part of? Don’t miss this exciting Front End Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$140,000)
– 15 Days PTO
– 5 Days Sick Time
What you’ll be doing:
– Translate UI/UX design wireframes to application code
– Collaborate with the UI/UX team and bridge the gap between technical implementation and graphical design
– Implement and optimize mobile web applications
– Participate in code reviews and consistently explore new technologies
What you need:
– Responsive Mobile development
– Agile/Scrum environment
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is a plus