Flexible schedule & lead potential
Exciting, expanding, and exhilarating: this growing company will keep you engaged with their fun atmosphere, the chance to work a flexible schedule, and the potential to grow into a lead role. You won’t want to miss out on this Front End Developer opportunity!
If you’re intelligent and you love to collaborate and accomplish goals you’ll fit in well on this small development team that’s growing like a weed. From content management systems to web applications to websites to media to products, you’ll have a hand in the full stack development of it all! As long as you have experience with AngularJS, JQuery, HTML, CSS, and possibly .Net you’ll be able to take on this challenging yet exciting position. You’ll work with onshore and offshore development teams to build high-traffic applications from scratch and you’ll get to work closely with the company founders to create a product roadmap. The owner of this rapidly expanding company really invests in his employees so this is the perfect place to get in early and grow into a lead role. They have a super causal dress code, a fun atmosphere, and a plethora of exciting, upcoming projects for you to get your hands on.
The easiest part of this job: From profit sharing to flextime, this company offers the stellar benefits you’ve been searching for!
Looking for a flexible schedule and the potential to move into a lead role? Don’t miss your chance to join this exciting, expanding, and exhilarating company in this Front End Developer role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$120,000)
– Profit Sharing
What you’ll be doing:
– Work with onshore and offshore development teams to build high-traffic applications from scratch
– Design and develop content management systems, websites, media, and other customer facing products
– Work closely with founders to create a product roadmap
– Do full stack development and work with a small, local development team while managing an offshore development team
What you need:
– .Net is a plus