Start-up feel meets C-level exposure
Although this company has been around for 10 years, they’re always innovating and maintaining that cutting-edge start-up feel that you love. If you want to work in an environment that fosters collaboration and creativity and lets you work directly with C-level executives, don’t miss this Full Stack .Net Developer role!
The easiest part of this job: Want great benefits like stock options and flextime? You’ll get them here!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to collaborate with C-level executives or anyone else, this won’t be the right job for you.
Work in an established, growing, cutting-edge company with the start-up feel you love and get C-level exposure in this Full Stack .Net Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$100,000)
– Stock Options
– Annual Reviews
What you’ll be doing:
– Design, code, and enhance software applications in a collaborative environment
– Work directly with other IT team members and C-level executives to gather requirements, estimate timelines, and build applications that uphold their standards
– Analyze and test applications as needed
– Enhance the functionality of existing applications and troubleshoot if necessary
What you need:
– ASP.Net MVC
– Web API
– GitHub account is a plus