From scratch in an AWS ecosystem
The best bakers in the world make cakes that look like masterpieces, and they build them all from scratch. If you’re a Full Stack Software Engineer who wants to build a groundbreaking application from scratch in an AWS ecosystem, this 12-month contract to hire position is a great fit for you!
The easiest part of this job: If you thrive developing innovative applications in an AWS ecosystem they’ll hire you full time and you’ll get flexible hours, a 401k with Match, and so many other amazing perks.
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have at least two years of professional experience this won’t be the right job for you. Are you ready to collaboratively build a groundbreaking, client-facing application from scratch in an AWS ecosystem? Don’t miss this 12-month Full Stack Software Engineer contract to hire opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Hours
– Employee Gym
– Employee Medical Center
– Employee Dentist and Hygienist
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Game Room
– Employee Appreciation Days
– Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaborate with a team of Data Scientists reporting directly to the CTO
– Develop and create a groundbreaking client facing application from scratch
– Build a social media-style web application in an AWS ecosystem
What you need:
– Any OOP Language like Python, NodeJS, Java, or C#
– AWS – Angular 4 is a plus
– Typescript is a plus
– RestAPI’s are a plus
– AWS Lambda is a plus