Guide a fullstack team in a fun, casual office
In fantasy football, you get to draft the best players and build a dream team that will lead you to victory. In this Java Technical Lead role, you’ll use your experience as a lead to guide the best fullstack development team through a challenging-yet-fun project load for big-name clients!
As soon as you walk into this fun, causal office you’ll feel like you’re at home. This organization has undergone some management shifts in the last year so now they have excited, motivated visionaries at the helm. If you want to work in a fun, Agile environment and lead a small fullstack development team that’s designing, developing, and maintaining Java applications you’ve come to the right place. You’ll need experience with Java, J2EE, SQL, being a Lead, and the ability to obtain security clearance in order to work here. If you also have experience with JUnit, SaaS environments, RESTful Web Services, Maven, or Hibernate those will help you push products through quickly and hit the ground running. You’ll get the chance to mentor junior developers as you work on and lead your team through all stages of the fullstack development process from design to implementation. Test code, participate in daily standups, and problem solve in a casual environment where you’ll get great perks like catered breakfast and lunch and free Rangers tickets!
The easiest part of this job: You’ll get to lead a small team and may even get the chance to build out the team that works below you so you can pick the best of the best!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have experience as a lead this won’t be the right job for you.
Use your experience as a lead to guide a fullstack team in a fun, casual office you’ll love. Don’t miss this Java Technical Lead opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($110,000-$130,000)
– Catered Breakfast and Lunch
– Free Rangers Tickets
What you’ll be doing:
– Lead a small fullstack development team that’s designing, developing, and maintaining Java applications
– Mentor junior level developers and manage the application development process
– Push products through quickly in an Agile, test driven development environment
– Test code, participate in daily standups, and problem solve
– Work on and lead a team through all stages of the fullstack development process from design to implementation
What you need:
– Ability to obtain a security clearance
– Lead experience
– JUnit is a plus
– SaaS environment experience is a plus
– RESTful Web Services is a plus
– Maven is a plus
– Hibernate is a plus