Get great work-life balance
Are you passionate, driven, and just plain good at what you do? Work with a team that shares those qualities and get the great work-life balance you’ve always wanted in this Golang Software Engineer role!
Throw on your comfiest jeans, t-shirts, and flip-flops and head into work at a time that’s convenient to you! Thanks to this company’s flextime perk you’ll only need to work the core hours of 10-4 and, beyond that, when you come in and leave is up to you. Plus you can work from home once a week! If you have experience with Golang and possibly ReactJS, AWS, Docker, a .Net background, Java, or B2C you’ll be able to help the team move existing software from .Net to open source technologies. Juggle multiple projects, use multiple technical languages, and stay up to the latest technologies outside of work. As long as you’re passionate and driven you’ll fit in well here!
The easiest part of this job: If you’re a driven technologist who has always wanted a great work-life balance this is the best place for you to work.
The hardest part of this job: This job ma be challenging if you’re not really good at what you do.
Are you a driven techie who wants a great work-life balance? This is the right Golang Software Engineer opportunity for you!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$110,000)
– Fully Paid Employee Medical
– 401k with 100% Match up to 4.5%
– Partial Telecommuting
– Free Health Club Membership
What you’ll be doing:
– Work on multiple projects at once and use multiple technical languages such as Golang
– Help the team move existing software from .Net to open source technologies
– Stay up to date with the latest technologies and learn outside of work
What you need:
– ReactJS is a plus
– AWS is a plus
– Docker is a plus
– .Net Background is a plus
– Java is a plus
– B2C experience is a plus