Personable techies wearing whatever they want!
Did you win and award for being the most likable or most personable in high school? Do you love troubleshooting both over the phone and in person? Are you a social butterfly of a technologist who wants to wear what you want at work? If you said yes three times in a row you’ll love this Help Desk role!
This open, upbeat organization has an impressive growth plan in place so their help desk needs are expanding! Everyone who works here is outgoing, driven, motivated, and innovative. If you feel like you’d fit in with these sociable techies and you have experience with Windows, troubleshooting, networking, phone support, and possibly SAN or Office365 you’ll do well here! Your days will be spent troubleshooting over the phone with internal customers or traveling to set up new user’s technical services. You’ll act as a liaison between staff and the IT department and keep a good record of customer issues so you can follow through on all tickets until their issues are resolved. Plus, you may get the opportunity to help out on large-scale IT projects!
The easiest part of this job: As long as you’re not in flip-flops, pajamas, or a swim suit you’re dressed appropriately for work here! How cool is that?
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not personable, likable, and comfortable on the phone this won’t be the right job for you.
Wear what you want and put your personable charm and technical troubleshooting skills to good use in this Help Desk opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($35,000-$40,000)
– 401k with 75 cent match to $1 up to 5%
What you’ll be doing:
– Answer calls from internal customers and troubleshoot
– Assist with any application, hardware, and connectivity issues over the phone
– Set up new user’s technical services
– Record customer issues and follow through on tickets to completion
– Act as a liaison between staff and the IT department
– Help out with large-scale IT projects when needed
What you need:
– Phone Support
– SAN is a plus
– Office365 is a plus