Communicate & flex
Are you ready to flex? Don’t worry, we’re not asking you to flex your muscles. Flex your excellent communication skills and your advanced IT security know-how and you’ll get great perks like flexible hours in this Information Security Compliance Analyst opportunity!
Offering a friendly company culture, a beautiful campus with plenty of onsite perks, competitive salaries, and achievable growth opportunities is standard at this amazing organization. You’ll be the right-hand, go-to person for an important team manager and you’ll be overseeing and implementing IT security training and awareness. To succeed in this position, you need strong communication skills, PCI DSS, and data privacy experience. If you have a B.S. Degree that will come in handy in this position! But, as long as you can multitask, translate technical terms into a business context, and use your strong presentation skills you’ll be able to create policies, frameworks, procedures, and remediations as you lead awareness programs for compliance policies, best practices, and best standards for the entire company. Work with minimal supervision and protect against the latest security threats in a fun, upbeat office where you can take breaks in the onsite game room or pump up your muscles in the onsite gym.
The easiest part of this job: If you’re self-directed and well organized you’ll thrive and get great perks in this exciting position!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not extremely collaborative and communicative this won’t be the right job for you.
Flex your strong communication skills and your advanced IT security know-how in this Information Security Compliance Analyst role where you’ll get tons of amazing benefits!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$120,000)
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Hours
– Employee Gym
– Employee Medical Center
– Employee Dentist and Hygienist
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Game Room
– Employee Appreciation Days
– Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaborate with the team manager to create policies, frameworks, procedures, and remediations
– Lead awareness programs for compliance policies, best practices, and best standards for the entire company
– Work with minimal supervision and protect against the latest security threats
– Translate technical terms into a business context and present and communicate effectively
– Manage multiple projects at once and report on the status of compliance activities
What you need:
– Strong Communication Skills
– PCI DSS
– Data Privacy
– B.S. Degree is a plus