Manage million dollar budgets
Have you managed multi-year, multi-million dollar budgets? If so, this fantastic IT Applications Director opportunity will fit you like a glove and you’ll get great benefits like a 401k with 5% match!
In a fast-paced, family owned company filled with tons of passionate employees, you’ll play the role of awesome manager and director for a 5-15 person team. The work hard, play hard mentality is ubiquitous in this office where the CEO often throws fun BBQ’s and where everyone gets the job done quickly and efficiently. If you have experience managing large ERP/MRP systems, five or more years of management experience, experience managing multi-million dollar budgets, and possibly Microsoft AX experience or a PMP certification you’re qualified for this position. Manage a team responsible for the analysis, design, development, configuration, implementation, and support of software applications. Your communication skills need to be excellent in this position as you manage vendor relationships and maintain a relationship with systems integrators for ERP implementation. You’ll directly supervise a team of master data specialists responsible for day-to-day maintenance of master data and you’ll direct development, UAT, and deployment efforts.
The easiest part of this job: While you’re managing multi-year, multi-million dollar projects, you’ll work hard, have fun along the way, and get a great match on your 401k!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have experience managing large ERP/MRP systems this won’t be the right job for you.
Join a large, thriving company where you can manage multi-year, multi-million dollar projects and get a 5% match on your 401k in this IT Applications Director role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($120,000-$140,000)
– 401k with 5% Match
What you’ll be doing:
– Manage a team responsible for the analysis, design, development, configuration, implementation, and support of software applications
– Maintain relationship with systems integrator for ERP implementation and directly supervise a team of data specialists responsible for day-to-day maintenance of master data
– Direct development, UAT, and deployment efforts and provide status updates for ERP implementation progress
– Manage vendor relationships and recommend software solutions to improve the business process
– Manage multi-year, multi-million dollar projects
What you need:
– Experience managing large ERP/MRP systems
– 5 or more years of management experience
– Experience managing multi-million dollar budgets
– Microsoft AX is a plus
– PMP Certification is a plus