Problem solvers focused on customers
Are critical thinking and communication your strong suits? If there’s no problem too complex for you to solve and no one you can’t talk to with ease you’re a great fit for this exciting IT Infrastructure Manager role!
Focusing on the customer is the number one priority in this family-oriented company. They may be small but they’re incredibly successful! For over 30 years this organization has remained family oriented while becoming one of the most highly regarded companies in their industry. Take your experience with a Windows OS environment, VMWare, Data Center Operations, and possibly Virtual Desktop Computing to a fun company where you’ll truly love your coworkers and get to bond with them at company events like their annual Halloween Costume party! You’ll need to communicate effectively, provide guidance for the company’s IT operations with the customer in mind, and help transition multiple sites to a virtual desktop environment. You’ll have a full plate of projects here and you’ll need to be a jack-of-all-trades in order to succeed in this job.
The easiest part of this job: If you’re looking to work at a family-oriented company that offers great benefits like a 401k with match and an employee stock option plan you’ve found a great fit!
The hardest part of this job: If you can’t communicate effectively or focus on the customer in all aspects of your job this won’t be the right work environment for you.
You’re a communicative problem solver who wants a wide variety of work to do and coworkers that feel like family, right? Then don’t hesitate to apply for this IT Infrastructure Manager opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($110,000-$130,000)
– 401k with 50 cent match on the $1 up to 6%
– Employee Stock Option Plan
– Halloween Costume Party
What you’ll be doing:
– Communicate effectively and provide guidance for the company’s IT operations with the customer in mind
– Manage the Systems Admin and develop processes and standards for the operation side
– Help transition multiple sites to a virtual desktop environment
– Provide backup support as needed and provide superior customer service
– Design, analyze, and implement a wide variety of enterprise systems
What you need:
– Windows OS environment
– Data Center Operations
– Virtual Desktop Computing is a plus