Family-owned and family-oriented
If work is supposed to feel like a home away from home then the coworkers you collaborate with should feel like family! Join a thriving, family-owned and family-oriented company in this exciting IT Security Administrator role!
If you love exploring the intricacies of security, documenting processes and procedures, and helping a great IT department reach the goal of PCI-DSS and SOX compliance you’re in the right place! Work at a fast-paced company with passionate, communicative coworkers who work hard and play hard. Use your two or more years of IT Security experience as well as your SOX and/or PCI-DSS compliance, Windows Servers, and Data and Network Security focus to work with vendors and the IT department to install and configure software and hardware to maintain data and network security. If you happen to have security certifications like PCIP or CISSP those will benefit you here as you monitor, report, analyze, and develop use cases for File Integrity Management software, monitor PCI-DSS compliance and support SOX compliance controls, monitor and maintain endpoint security, and so much more. You’ll develop and document security system architecture and standard operating procedures in a large, fast-paced company you’ll love being a part of.
The easiest part of this job: This company is family-owned, family-oriented, and offers a great match on your 401k!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have experience writing and documenting processes and procedures this isn’t the right job for you.
Ready to be a part of a large family-owned and family-oriented company that needs your help to reach the goal of PCI-DSS and SOX compliance? Don’t miss out on this IT Security Administrator opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($65,000-$75,000)
– 401k with 5% Match
What you’ll be doing:
– Work with vendors and the IT department to install and configure software and hardware to maintain data and network security
– Help the IT department reach goals of PCI-DSS and SOX compliance
– Develop and document security system architecture and standard operating procedures
– Monitor PCI-DSS compliance of the company network and support SOX compliance controls
– Monitor, report, analyze, and develop use cases for File Integrity Management software
– Monitor and maintain endpoint security and assist in the creation of information security processes and procedure
What you need:
– 2 or more years of IT Security experience
– SOX and/or PCI-DSS Compliance
– Windows Servers
– Data and Network Security focus
– Security certifications like PCIP or CISSP are a plus