Solutions-driven at a great global company
Who wouldn’t want to work for an ambitious global company that’s consistently ranked among the world’s best places to work? If you’re communicative, solutions-driven, ready to travel, and ready to potentially have a team built around you don’t miss this six-month contract to hire Java Solutions Architect role!
This award-winning company has a presence in over 60 global markets and you may get to travel to several of them in this unique position! You’ll spearhead the design and delivery of an important technical marketing system that focuses on email marketing and CMS’s for their internal team. Based on your suggestions, plans, and architecture, you may have a whole team built around you! In order to succeed here you’ll need experience with Java, AWS, API, and email marketing. If you also have experience with SAP, Adobe Experience Manager, and Adobe LiveCycle those skills will help you out here. You’ll deliver flexible, reasonable solutions for business problems, maintain close and trusting relationships with IT managers, mentor software engineers and software developers, and provide leadership to multiple scrum teams. Plus, you’ll still get to do the hands on coding you love and establish effective project goals and strategies.
The easiest part of this job: When you’re hired full time you’ll get great benefits like a wellness program, tuition reimbursement, and a 401k with match!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not solutions-driven or you’re not willing to travel globally this won’t be the right job for you.
Work for an ambitious global company that’s consistently ranked among the world’s best places to work in this six-month contract to hire Java Solutions Architect opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Long-term and Short-term Disability
– Life and Accidental Death
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Education Assistance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Wellness Program
What you’ll be doing:
– Spearhead the design and delivery of a technical marketing system with a focus on email marketing and CMS’s for internal teams
– Evaluate infrastructure, network, and security constraints to deliver reasonable and flexible solutions for business problems
– Translate elevated business requirements into detailed solutions for development
– Document best practices and provide documentation for relevant research, cost analysis, risk information, and more
– Make sure cross-platform architecture components fit within the enterprise system and meet business needs
– Participate in hands on coding and the implementation of the continuous deployment environment
– Communicate effectively with IT management and share architecture decisions, goals, and strategies
– Mentor engineers and developers on best practices in development and testing
– Provide leadership to multiple scrum teams across the product portfolio
– Travel to global markets (about 20% of the time)
What you need:
– Email Marketing
– SAP is a plus
– Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
– Adobe LiveCycle is a plus