.Net background & 401K match
New York, New York is often referred to as the city so nice they named it twice. It’s time that moniker was adapted for great 401k matches: the perk so nice it’s like you’re getting paid twice! If you have a .Net background you’ll get a great 401k match in this Jr. NodeJS Software Engineer opportunity!
If you’re the kind of passionate, driven technologies who is always playing with new technologies and taking time outside of work to learn, you’ll fit in well here! Put your NodeJS experience to good use as you develop software with open source technologies and move existing software from .Net to open source technologies. This casual company is the kind of place where you can wear t-shirts and flip-flops and get a great work-life balance thanks to benefits like flextime and partial telecommuting. If you happen to have experience with AWS, Docker, ReactJS, B2C, or a .Net background those skills will come in handy here.
The easiest part of this job: Join a consumer-focused company that’s successful and work with people who are really good at what they do!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t like to learn new technologies outside of work this won’t be the right job for you.
If you have a .Net background and want a great 401k match you won’t want to miss this Jr. NodeJS Software Engineer role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($70,000-$90,000)
– Fully Paid Employee Medical
– 401k with 100% Match up to 4.5%
– Partial Telecommuting
– Free Health Club Membership
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop software with open source technologies like NodeJS, Docker, ReactJS, etc
– Move existing software from .Net to open source technologies
– Juggle multiple projects and use multiple technical languages
– Stay up to date with the latest technologies and learn them outside of work
What you need:
– AWS is a plus
– Docker is a plus
– ReactJS is a plus
– .Net background is a plus
– B2C experience is a plus