Great Personality & Tech Titan
Persuasive, communicative, engaging—you just have one of those great personalities that sparkle, shine, and win people over. But that doesn’t mean you lack strong technical skills. In fact, you’re a technology titan! This Lead IT Procurement Analyst role needs someone with personality plus someone who is also a technology titan. Does that sound like you?
Join an industry-leading, global company that is truly committed to the well-being of their colleagues, clients, and industry. For almost 90 years, this family-owned, sustainable company has been growing by leaps and bounds! If you’re looking to start out in a lead role and move into a management position down the road this is the place to be. Use your SAP, best business practices, and E-Procurement Suites experience to plan, design, and implement information systems while you coordinate multiple technical teams and communicate with stakeholders. Your communication skills and technical skills need to be top-notch if you want to succeed in this position. And, if you happen to have any experience with advanced SAP technologies like Fiori, Personas, HANNA, and Ariba or experience using Catalog Management, Cloud Computing, and P2P tools that will come in handy here. From collaboratively defining requirements to making sure those requirements are understood to testing and to make sure all applications meet requirements, you’ll need to be on top of your game and detail-oriented to handle this expansive workload.
The easiest part of this job: From bonuses to flextime to growth opportunities galore, this exciting company is the perfect place to be if you care about what you do and want great benefits as a reward for your hard work.
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have a leadership or management personality or you’re lacking strong technical skills this won’t be the right job for you.
If you’re a technology titan with a great personality don’t hesitate to apply to this Lead IT Procurement Analyst opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($110,000-$120,000)
– 401k with 50% Match up to 6%
– Tuition Reimbursement
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaborate with BA, the product owner, and other stockholders to define requirements
– Coordinate the QA and development teams to ensure requirements are fully understood
– Plan, design, and implement information systems
– Perform encoding, testing, and debugging as necessary
– Ensure testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements
– Communicate the testing process and test results to project stakeholders
What you need:
– Best Business Practices
– E-Procurement Suites
– Advanced SAP technologies like Fiori, Personas, HANNA, and Ariba are a plus
– Experience using Catalog Management, Cloud Computing, and P2P Tools is a plus