Mentor, code 50%, & get lots of PTO
A great teacher has a true passion for their subject, plenty of hands on experience so they can directly relate, and the ability to mentor cutting-edge pupils so they can be successful and knowledgeable. This Lead Software Engineer role requires you to have the traits of a great teacher, a great hands-on coder, and someone who enjoys having lots of PTO.
The easiest part of this job: If you want to spend 50% of your time on hands on, new, cutting-edge development and the rest of your time on big-picture thinking, leadership, and mentoring this is the right position for you!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to spend half of your time on hands on coding this won’t be the right job for you.
Mentor, code 50% of the time, and get unlimited PTO in this exciting Lead Software Engineer opportunity. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($140,000-$170,000)
– Pet Insurance
– Legal Shield and Identity Theft Services
– Free Tech Courses
– Free Soda and Coffee
– Company Events
– Game Room
– Unlimited PTO
– 9 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Use your strong understanding of object-oriented design principles to design service-oriented solutions from the ground up
– Lead your team effectively while developing game-changing products
– Architect, write Microservices in Java, write single page web applications in AngularJS, and more
– Mentor junior developers and keep your skills sharp by coding 50% of the time
– Solve complex, challenging problems by thinking outside of the box
What you need:
– Service Oriented Architecture
– Object-oriented design and programming
– Leadership skills