Mentor & grow this casual culture club
Was that 80s song about a karma chameleon or were they singing chama-chameleon? Only dedicated Culture Club fans know. Luckily, you don’t have to be one of those to take on this Lead Software Architect role at a cool, casual startup with a fantastic company culture. You just need to be able to mentor, architect, make strategic technical decisions, and help this thriving company continue to grow!
The easiest part of this job: From free food and drinks to unlimited PTO this company offers so many mouth-watering benefits you’ll have a hard time picking your favorite one!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to spend most of your time doing hands on architecting and development while spending a bit of your time leading a team of engineers this won’t be the right job for you.
The hands on architecture you love meets the chance to mentor and grow an engineering team in a fun, casual company with a great culture! You’ll love this Lead Software Architect opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($160,000-$180,000)
– 401k with Match
– Free food, drinks, and parking
– Happy Hour on Fridays
– Fun Monthly and Yearly Company Events
– Unlimited PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Implement new core components to the platform and help scale the development process
– Design and develop microservices and API services
– Make strategic technology decisions and act as a mentor to other engineers
– Assist in the hiring process of future engineers
What you need:
– 6+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
– Experience architecting APIs/microservices
– AngularJS or ReactJS
– Object-Oriented Design
– Golang or Elixir is a plus
– Predictive Analysis/Machine Learning is a plus
– Startup experience is a plus