The longer you stay, the better your benefits!
Like a fine wine, the benefits in this .Net Developer role just get better with age! If you’re a great communicator who is looking for a company where staying for the long term is the norm, you won’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
The easiest part of this job: From an annual bonus to 3 weeks of PTO, the benefits offered to you at this organization get better with time but start out great!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not looking to work at a company for the long term this won’t be the right job for you.
Hang your hat, stay a while, and watch your benefits get better with age at this .Net Developer role which is perfect for a self-driven, communicative, multi-tasking techie like you!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$90,000)
– 401k with Match
– Annual Bonus
– 3 Weeks PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Analyze requirements and build a website, web application, and other web-based products based on concepts
– Work with legacy code systems and update them to newer technologies
– Juggle multiple projects at one time in a highly organized, detailed manner
– Design and implement SQL databases
– Troubleshoot systems, browser errors, and network errors as needed
– Stay up to date with the latest technologies
What you need: