Spearhead growth & work out for free
With the take charge attitude of a Quarterback and a die hard love for all things network infrastructure, you’re ready to spearhead growth of network architecture, deployment, and make improvements to security in a close-knit, charitable company. That’s why you’re a great fit for this Network Administrator role!
For over 20 years, this highly profitable company has had great success in their industry and has created a tight-knit work culture where you can make friends quickly and easily. They’re in the midst of a tremendous growth spurt and need their network infrastructure to follow suit. That’s where you come in! Use your Cisco, monitor network security, network design, and possibly network architecture, CompTia cert, and CCIE experience to maintain the company phone system, network infrastructure, network firewall, network architecture, and more. You’ll go from assessing network router functionality to regularly updating security software to providing IT support when needed. And, as this company continues to grow, you can spearhead new security, network architecture, and deployment improvements.
The easiest part of this job: It’s easy to stay in great shape when the company you work for reimburses your gym membership! They also reimburse tuition so you can keep your mind and skills as sharp as possible.
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to spearhead network initiatives as the company grows this won’t be the right job for you.
Join a tight-knit team where you can spearhead growth and work out for free in this Network Administrator opportunity. It’s too good to pass up!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$100,000)
– Short-term and Long-term Disability
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– 401k with Match
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Gym Membership Reimbursement
– Summer Hours
What you’ll be doing:
– Maintain and grow the overall network infrastructure
– Work with Cisco products and troubleshoot issues
– Spearhead new security, network architecture, and deployment improvements as the company grows
– Assess network router functionality and update security software regularly
– Maintain the company phone system and monitor the network firewall
– Provide IT support when needed
What you need:
– Monitor Network Security
– Network Design
– Network Architecture is a plus
– CompTIA cert is a plus
– CCIE is a plus