Great growth & onsite perks
In a company that’s growing their technical offerings and moving towards the Cloud, you’ll have plenty of growth potential and chance to move into management positions! Wait, there’s more. There are also tons of onsite perks for you to enjoy. Interested? Don’t miss this Network Security Analyst role!
Juggle tons of projects and use your PCI, CSSP, and DDoS experience as you work alongside engineers working in the Cloud and using AI technologies and prevent data loss. This large enterprise organization prioritizes cutting-edge technologies and they offer their high energy, dedicated employees great onsite perks like an employee gym, medical center, dentist, onsite cafeteria, and game room. Plus, they have a corporate culture so friendly you’ll love the people you work with and get to bond during fun employee appreciation days. If you happen to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, CISSP, CCNP, or GIAC GSEC certifications, or AI Network Security Solutions experience that will benefit you here. Collaborate with an Analyst and a Network Engineer while working with audits, credit card regulations, firewalls, and more. Implement your knowledge of AI network security solutions on a wide variety of projects and communicate effectively.
The easiest part of this job: Want to grow into a management role at a company you’ll love working for? This opportunity is a great fit for you!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have at least three years of experience as a Network Security Analyst this may not be the right job for you.
Great growth opportunities and a plethora of onsite perks are calling your name in this exciting Network Security Analyst position. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($90,000-$100,000)
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Hours
– Employee Gym
– Employee Medical Center
– Employee Dentist and Hygienist
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Game Room
– Employee Appreciation Days
– Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Work alongside engineers working in the Cloud and using AI technologies and prevent data loss
– Implement your knowledge of AI network security solutions on a wide variety of projects
– Collaborate with an Analyst and a Network Engineer while working with audits, credit card regulations, firewalls, and more
What you need:
– 3 or more years of Network Security Analyst experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems is a plus
– CISSP, CCNP, or GIAC CSEC certifications are a plus
– AI Network Security Solution is a plus