Move to open source
Whether or not you have a .Net background you know that, lately, everything is coming up open source! Open source technologies are all the rage and, if you’re passionate and experienced with open source tech like NodeJS, you can help this company move their software to open source and get the best benefits in this NodeJS Software Engineer opportunity!
For over 15 years this successful DFW-based company has really focused on the consumer and made a name for themselves in their industry. If you want to work with passionate, driven developers who spend their free time staying up to date with the latest technologies you’ve come to the right place! Wear your favorite causal clothes, get a great work-life balance, and use your NodeJS experience to design, develop, and implement software applications. You’ll help define and create a new front-end platform, help move existing software from .Net to open source technologies, adhere to best practices, and participate in design and code reviews. Collaborate with other scrum team members and have fun playing with and learning the newest technologies. If you happen to have experience with AWS, Docker, ReactJS, B2C, or a .Net background that could benefit you here.
The easiest part of this job: From a free health club membership to flextime to a 401k with 100% match up to 4.5%, you really will get the best benefits when you work here!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not a fan of open source technologies this won’t be the right job for you.
Put your passion for open source technologies to good use and get the best benefits like a free health club membership in this NodeJS Software Engineer role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$110,000)
– Fully Paid Employee Medical
– 401k with 100% Match up to 4.5%
– Partial Telecommuting
– Free Health Club Membership
What you’ll be doing:
– Design, develop, and implement software applications
– Help define and create a new front-end platform while collaborating with other scrum team members
– Move existing software from .Net to open source technologies
– Adhere to best practices and stay up to date with the latest technologies
– Participate in design and code reviews and troubleshoot the application to ensure it remains secure and scalable
What you need:
– AWS is a plus
– Docker is a plus
– ReactJS is a plus
– .Net background is a plus
– B2C experience is a plus