Driven techies get paid training
You’re a go-getter. You’re driven. You’re self-sufficient. And you’re detail-oriented enough to notice that I basically just said the same thing three times in a row. Join a company that invests in your technical skills through paid training and certifications in this PHP Web Developer role!
After their recent move to brand new offices, this successful-yet-small company has the casual, open work environment you’ve been looking for! Juggle multiple projects in a high-energy workplace that’s extremely collaborative. Use your PHP, WordPress, Custom Plugin development, and possibly Magento experience to develop custom websites for a wide variety of clients. You’ll be responsible for continuously learning new technologies and getting certifications here but, thankfully, you get them for free! In fact, you may even get a bonus for getting certain certifications. How awesome is that?
The easiest part of this job: If you’re all about learning new technology and getting the chance to be self-sufficient you’ll love this work environment.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not driven or detail oriented you may not be able to handle the workload here.
Driven techies get paid training and so much more in this amazing PHP Web Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($55,000-$65,000)
– 401k with Match
– Paid Training and Certifications
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop custom websites for a wide variety of clients
– Juggle multiple PHP and Magento development projects at once
– Collaborate and focus on details in a high energy, open work environment
– Continuously learn new technologies and get certifications
What you need:
– Custom Plugin Development
– Magento is a plus