Independence, collaboration, & a friendly team
Some people are salty snackers, others are sweet snackers, and a rare few insist on combining the two to create one awesome salty/sweet snack. No matter your snacking preferences, as long as you like to work both independently and collaboratively and you can communicate with a team that’s both remote and in house you’ll do well in this PHP Web Developer role!
The easiest part of this job: Work for a good cause and get great benefits like paid education and training!
The hardest part of this job: If your communication skills aren’t strong this won’t be the right job for you.
This PHP Web Developer role lets you work on a friendly team and get the perfect balance of independence and collaboration. Don’t miss out!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($70,000-$80,000)
– 403-D Retirement
– Paid Education and Training
– Floating Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop and implement web-based and server-side products
– Collaborate with other developers on the team and communicate with remote and in-house coworkers
– Write code and integrate it into an existing code base while maintaining its design
– Enhance data automation tools and maintain a Linux dedicated server
What you need:
– Responsive Mobile is a plus