Close client relationships, travel, & a fun team
Every expert fisherman knows how to use the right bait and reel in the biggest fish. And, whether or not you enjoy the sport, you know the feeling! You’re great at bringing clients in, building the products they really want, and showing others your outstanding vision and that’s why you’re the right fit for this Product Manager opportunity!
From revolutionizing their industry to rapid expansion, there’s no denying that this company is on a hot streak! This company is known for delivering technology that meets clients’ needs and exacting specifications and you can be a part of that. If you have experience with product management, Agile environments, SaaS, and the Automotive Industry you’ll be a great fit for this position. Join a fun, easygoing team where you’ll have a Product Owner reporting to you and a fantastic sales and client marketing team to help you achieve and deliver your vision to the right clients. You’ll travel to clients about 25% of the time in this position as you assess their needs for new software products, analyze existing products performance, and bring your vision to clients to close the deal. From building products to business development, you’ll have a hand in it all here! Plan products, define their roadmaps, create business plans to secure funding, create go-to market strategies, plan product enhancements, and more. You’ll work with a great, ego-free team and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to bond with them at fun, monthly company events.
The easiest part of this job: From a competitive salary to a 401k to plenty of PTO, this company’s benefits can’t be beat!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not up for traveling about 25% of the time this won’t be the right job for you.
Build close client relationships, travel, and communicate your vision with the help of a fun team in this Product Manager role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($120,000-$140,000)
– Company Events
– 3 Weeks PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Work directly with clients to assess their needs for new software products
– Plan products, define their roadmaps, and create business plans to secure funding
– Collaborate with support teams to create go-to market strategies, value propositions, KPI’s, and a clear product vision
– Update, evolve, or make end-of-life recommendations for products after assessing their performance
– Work with the sales and client marketing teams to present new products, get feedback on existing products, plan product enhancements, and more
– Travel to clients about 25% of the time
What you need:
– Product Management
– Automotive Industry experience