Hands-on with security tools & technology
Like a potter with their clay or a pizzeria chef with their pizza dough, you are at your best when you’re hands-on with the security tools and technology you love. Join an expanding, collaborative company that needs your hands-on security expertise in this Security Engineer role!
With thousands of locations and millions of transactions every year, this company is expanding their security team because they have several exciting projects coming up and they need more hands on deck. With steady management who have all been with the company for more than 6 years and a casual, collaborative environment filled with people who truly love their jobs, it’s easy to see why this job, which is open due to growth, is so enticing! All you need is experience with TippingPoint or IronPort, Cisco Firewalls, Prevention Systems, Web Security Services/Appliances, and possibly PCI. If you happen to have a CCSP Certificate that would be a great asset to you here! Collaborate with the security team and hit the ground running on implementing security tools, ensuring security practices are followed, performing hands-on security support, and so much more!
The easiest part of this job: If you’re looking for old-fashioned workplace camaraderie filled with birthday and anniversary celebrations, team outings, and more you’ve come to the right place!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not motivated or ready to hit the ground running this won’t be the right work environment for you.
Get hands-on with security tools and technology and work in a casual office filled with great camaraderie and steady leadership in this Security Engineer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($95,000-$115,000)
– Tuition Reimbursement
What you’ll be doing:
– Implement IT security tools and devices and applications that relate to data security
– Analyze, problem solve, and perform hands-on support for a wide range of security technologies
– Collaborate with the security team and hit the ground running
– Support security infrastructure and operations with other security teams
– Work with delivery to guide and suggest solutions to maximize security
– Lead investigations of potential security incidents as needed
What you need:
– TippingPoint or IronPort
– Cisco Firewalls
– Prevention Systems experience
– Web Security Services/Appliances
– PCI is a plus
– CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional) Certificate is a plus