Outgoing mentor & onsite perks
In another life, you could have been a great motivational speaker, the Tony Robbins of Technology! But, in this life, you can still use your funny, outgoing, approachable demeanor and superb communication skills to mentor a technical team in this Software Engineering Manager opportunity complete with onsite perks.
Spend your time leading teams and coaching Software Engineers down a clear career path that you help create in this large, enterprise level company with thousands of employees. You’ll report directly to the Director of Technology and provide aspiring technologists with great ideas, motivation, and growth opportunities. In order to succeed in this position you need 2+ years of management experience with a strong software development background, OOP language experience, Enterprise level experience at companies with more than 1000 employees, strong leadership and mentorship skills, Agile/Scrum environment experience, and possibly a Computer Science degree or Computer Science certifications. You’ll spend less than half of your time hands on coding as you lead and coach teams of Software Engineers throughout the full development life cycle. Enjoy great benefits like flexible hours, a 401k with a generous match, and fun employee appreciation days.
The easiest part of this job: Pop in to the employee medical center or onsite dentist at your convenience, use the onsite gym and game room to stay in shape and have fun, and enjoy the beautiful office campus you get to work in every day!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not charismatic and an effective communicator this won’t be the right job for you.
Be the Tony Robbins of Technology in this Software Engineering Manager role where you’ll mentor, motivate, and help Software Engineers grow and enjoy onsite perks at your convenience!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($140,000-$160,000)
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Hours
– Employee Gym
– Employee Medical Center
– Employee Dentist and Hygienist
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Game Room
– Employee Appreciation Days
– Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Mentor and develop a clear career path for Software Engineers to succeed
– Lead and coach teams of Software Engineers throughout the full development life cycle
– Communicate effectively and report directly to the Director of Technology
– Motivate your team, provide them with growth opportunities, and spend less than 50% of the time hands on coding
What you need:
– 2+ years of management experience with a strong software development background
– OOP language experience
– Enterprise Level experience from companies of 1000+
– Strong leadership/mentorship skills
– Agile/Scrum environment experience
– Computer Science Degree is a plus
– Computer Science Certifications are a plus