Learn, debug & code
Want to learn technologies like the GO Lang, AWS, and Microservices on the job? Want your code to be seen by industry leaders? In this Software Support Engineer opportunity you’ll learn on the job, debug quickly, write high quality code every day, and enjoy onsite perks like a gym and dentist!
The easiest part of this job: When you’re on a break you can workout in the employee gym, eat in the onsite cafeteria, enjoy the onsite game room, and more! This company’s campus has plenty of built-in benefits you’ll love.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not passionate about coding or you can’t communicate clearly this won’t be the right job for you.
Learn on the job, debug at the speed of light, and put your passion for code to good use in this Software Support Engineer role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($70,000-$85,000)
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Hours
– Employee Gym
– Employee Medical Center
– Employee Dentist and Hygienist
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Game Room
– Employee Appreciation Days
– Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop new applications and debug code quickly
– Communicate clearly and effectively with the development team throughout the application support and development process
– Help internal employees use the application and address any problems they encounter
– Learn the MEAN stack, AWS, Microservices, and the GO Lang on the job
– Maintain and enhance existing applications
What you need:
– MongoDB is a plus
– ExpressJS is a plus
– AngularJS is a plus
– NodeJS is a plus
– B.S./M.S. Degree in Computer Science is a plus
– AWS is a plus
– REST API is a plus