Captain Communication gets 5% match
It’s a chatty bird! No, it’s a talkative plane! No, it’s Captain Communication! If your communication skills are so effective you could easily earn the nickname “Captain Communication” you’ll thrive in this Dynamics AX Solutions Architect role where you’ll work at a fast pace and get a 5% match on your 401k.
This family-owned, family-oriented company is already large but they’re continuing to grow! If you have a “work hard, play hard” mentality and want to bond with coworkers and the CEO at fun company events like BBQs, you’ve come to the right place. Use your retail application, Microsoft Dynamics AX, large scale ERP implementation, and possibly automotive industry experience to architect, design, and develop software solutions. You’ll mentor and train engineers, collaboratively develop software solutions based on your defined architecture, and research new technologies and create prototypes or models to demonstrate their value. This team environment is in need of a really effective communicator who has technical savvy and can work at a fast pace!
The easiest part of this job: Attend fun company BBQs hosted by the CEO and get great perks like a 401k with 5% match!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not an effective communicator this won’t be the right job for you.
Calling Captain Communication! If you can work at a fast pace, collaborate, communicate effectively, and let your technical savvy shine this Dynamics AX Solutions Architect opportunity is a great fit. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($120,000-$140,000)
– 401k with 5% Match
What you’ll be doing:
– Architect, design, and develop software solutions within the Microsoft enterprise suite
– Research technologies and create prototypes and models to demonstrate their value
– Collaboratively develop software solutions based on your defined architecture
– Train and mentor other engineers
What you need:
– Retail application experience
– Microsoft Dynamics AX
– Large Scale ERP Implementation
– Automotive Industry knowledge is a plus