Work for the best & push limits
Never a fan of being boxed in, you’re a technologist who is known for pushing application capabilities to the limit. If you’re a detail-oriented Angular 2 expert you can work for an international industry leader that’s frequently ranked one of the best companies to work for in the world in this six-month Sr. Angular 2 Developer contract-to-hire role!
Defying convention and taking on ambitious projects will feel like just another day in the office when you work for this innovative company. They’re at the top of their game and the top of their industry. If you have experience with Angular 2, HTML, CSS3, and possibly ReactJS or Ember you’ll be able to handle this exciting position! From web application structure development to collaborating with the UX designer and internal development team to diagnosing problems and fixing potential issues, you’ll have a full plate of web application projects to sink your teeth into here! If you’re good at paying attention to detail and you’re an expert in client-side implementation this is the right job for you. Plus, once you’re hired on full time, you’ll get life-improving benefits like a wellness program, a 401k with match, and tuition reimbursement.
The easiest part of this job: You’re good at understanding user story requirements, UI designs/interactions, and fixing potential issues so you’ll do well here!
The hardest part of this job: If you aren’t excited to push client application capabilities to the limit you won’t love this job.
Ready to work for the best and push the limits? Don’t miss out on this six-month Sr. Angular 2 Developer contract-to-hire opportunity at an internationally successful, award-winning company!
What’s in it for you?
– Long-term and Short-term Disability
– Life and Accidental Death
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Education Assistance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Wellness Program
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaborate with the UX designer and internal development team on various front end development projects
– Develop web application structure for the entire team
– Optimize, diagnose problems, and push client application capabilities to the limit
– Understand the user story requirements, UI designs/interactions, and fix potential issues
– Pay attention to detail and pick up some functional stories to implement end to end
What you need:
– Angular 2
– ReactJS is a plus
– Ember is a plus